Subtitle

Just an 18yo gay hockey playing guy from ILly.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

coming out... kind of.

well... theres nothing that beats a good blowj... i mean... coming out story. so i figured id tell you mine.

the alarm sounded endlessly. i woke up- my second to last week of freshman summer had started... i was so exhilarated- i was gonna go to a block party with some friends and i was pumped. i showered, put on my lame clothes (i had no fashion sense... i look back- completely disgusted... ;-) ) and i rushed out the door. we were gonna spend the whole day together, me and my 3 best friends- J, S, and A. after i got dropped off the fun began. we had a total party and ran around and J, a girl, was flirty... i was like... whatever, cool. someone called me gay, to which i replied, in jest, "more like bi." i spent the night at j's house.

the next day was another adventure. i went to s's house where we watched a movie and hung out. after the movie was over, j kissed me. she had the softest lips, like... ever. i didnt want it to end- i kissed her back. my courage skyrocketed. i was like- that was aweeeesomeeeee. eventually i had to leave s's house and go back home. before i even got there- i started texting j. i was just jumping with joy and courage and egotism and happiness... i was like "i've needed to tell you something for a long time" "what" "im bi if not gay". i texted s about it, and, to my surprise, found out s was a froot as well... s and i talked for hours about the perfect guy. abs and stuff... hair... people i liked at school... and i eventually decided to just go by the colloquial term "gay". j cried for like 2 weeks. everyone told me to feel bad, but i didnt really have anything to feel bad about... so i didnt. j was/is no longer my friend.

thats the basic story of how i came out. its not crazy exciting... but its true.

and yes. i did kind of like a girl.

who let the dogs
out,
mikey the second.

1 comment:

  1. see, I wouldn't get upset like that if a boy I liked were gay, but that's because I am so much a part of the community I would be happy for their coming out (plus perverted me would think it was hot :P).
    But I can see why you telling her you're gay after kissing her would make her upset like that. Sucks you had to lose a friendship like that, but at least you came out.

    ReplyDelete