Subtitle

Just an 18yo gay hockey playing guy from ILly.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Family

you ever stay up deciding whether to cry or not? i do. frequently. i dont wanna seem emo or anything (even tho emo guys are smoking hot), but i often have to make the decision whether to cry or lay in bed wanting to cry. pretty dismal, right? my moms been on some steroids that have made her insane- and my dads always been insane- so it really sucks right now. i've been hating it. but (i love buts, they make bad stories sound so nice) i have some prospects in the guy world. what happens when you put a frenchman, an irishman, and mikey in the same summer school class(and seat them all next to each other)? good things. good things happen. ive been really good friends with the irishman for a while (irish swede- i know no better combo) and our friendship has really blossomed; i feel like i could take it to the next level eventually. the frenchman is the most attractive guy i know. hes been all over me some days, and wont even look at me on others. hes weird as hell. OH-B texted me again over the break randomly and i fell apart. i hate that. i feel like the smallest things mean love. its rough. but i have to thank maddie and austin and david for helping me through it. if, by some odd chance, someone else reads this- visit maddies blog (savedbytheblog14.blogspot.com) and the bdny forum (bdnynation.yuku.com)

5 comments:

  1. welcome home dude.... one former defense man to another defense man, im glad i could help.... i know a lot about having bad years... 2008-09...
    peace be with you...

    - cheers... david

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey M2! I wish I had something else witty to say other than I'm glad you're here! -Ed

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to see ya, ed. its been a while- i just kept having this empty spot where the old blog was. i figured this was a good solution...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, the bad part is, now you have to put up with all of us *insert evil laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to have you here and glad I could be some small part of the journey. Always look forward. If there's one thing I've learned, it's that there's always more boys :)
    I'm feeling all emotional cause I'm listening to sad-ish music from the end credits of "Road to El Dorado".

    ReplyDelete