Subtitle

Just an 18yo gay hockey playing guy from ILly.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hey guys- ive been missing the old dynamic. im gonna get started with a contest.

all you have to do is be a reader or commenter on this site, have something to say, and want the whole world to hear you.

i know- all you want to know about is THE PRIZE!
First place: you win a weekly column on my blog for the whole world to see. no registration, no set-up, no hassle. just a few emails or pms.
Second place: you win a one-time post on my blog, good for one month after winners are declared.
Third place: wins a paragraph blockquote in one of my blog entries, good for one month, just like second prize.
Honorable Mentions: win a couple sentences in the next entry after winners are declared.

How to enter: tell me how you would use the opportunity to tell the world something, with no strings attached. whether in formspring, forum, comment, or pm. BE SURE TO TYPE "mikeytoo's contest" SOMEWHERE IN YOUR ENTRY!

The Fine Print:
("Mikeytoo" consists of the author pseudonymous as Mikeytoo, any judges he employs, site administrators of hockeykidil.blogspot.com, and anyone employed, as an employee or volunteer, under the name "Mikeytoo".) Mikeytoo reserves the right to change any rules/conditions/times/dates/acceptance criteria without any prior notice to participants, spectators, guest judges, administrators, or moderators("users"). Participants agree that any information, intellectual property, and any statements made are on the public forum and therefore can be used by Mikeytoo. Participants may "opt-out" or terminate participation by deleting any post or comment, or sending a private message/email with the wanted redactions included. Mikeytoo is not affiliated with "BDNY", "BDNYNation", or any of their affiliates. The author takes full responsibility for their words and any formal charges brought forth involving these words. Mikeytoo intends to keep privacy and confidentiality as well as customer satisfaction its highest priorities, but accidents happen; should you be dissatisfied with any actions taken by Mikeytoo, contact it privately. Mikeytoo reserves the right to terminate a participants participation in the contest for any reason without prior notice to any "users". (You do not own content submitted to this contest, but are responsible for requesting redaction/withdrawal in a timely manner if you wish your application redacted/withdrawn from consideration)... NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

2 comments:

  1. Mikeytoo contest: The thing that I would use the opportunity to the gay kids (and older folks too) to have hope. In the 16 years that I've been out (I came out the week following NCOD -- I'm always late), I seen such great strides in the acceptance of gay people that I never dreamed possible. The future will only get brighter and I just want to share the hope that I feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I thought about putting something up for Mikeytoo's Contest - but then I realized I *do* have such an opportunity. So I posted it here: http://outnotup.blogspot.com/2010/10/just-facts.html

    ReplyDelete