Subtitle

Just an 18yo gay hockey playing guy from ILly.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

gayboy crushes hurt

I wanted to talk about an experience i had today. i was sitting at the mall waiting for my sister and mom to meet up with me, and a beautiful guy walked past. i mean beautiful. i could barely even think. he had the kind of hair that says PLAY WITH MEEEEE really loud. eyes that matched. very modern european facial structure. u know what the worst part was? it reminded me of b. the hair. the eyes. the face. it was all structured perfectly. so was b's. it made me feel hollow. i felt like something was missing. i wanted to just grab on to someone and never let go. it hurts just thinking about it- the perfect guys all remind me of each other. and i just want a teddy bear to squeeze. to dry my tears. thats all i really wanted to say. thanks for reading.
mikeytoo. out.

5 comments:

  1. just wait... it gets worse.. i swear to god that i see one or two of my too numerous friends that have died all the time... of course its never them... makes me want to curl up in a small dark place and just rock back n forth... boys. dont. cry.. my friend tom died on thursday rather unexpectedly... :(
    add him to the list... sorry mikey, im just a zombie right now... i dont mean to drag your day...

    peace.. david

    ReplyDelete
  2. no worries. deaths a part if life. literally. and it must really suck when theyre cute....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mikey- I kinda know how you feel. There are tons of hotties on this campus right now. Plus this time of year, they often wear sleeveless shirts. Nom! So since I'm surrounded by this untappable beauty (seriously- I was standing behind a guy in line; his eyes were the color of the ocean in the most beautiful painting you ever saw) this kinda sucks, which is the opposite of this town. I can't wait for winter.

    -Bullwinkle

    P.S.- I <3 Mankato.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo this is bullshit! You can't start a blog then go MIA. I know school is a lot of work, I know masturbating over touching B's hair takes a lot of your time. But fuck that we want an update M2. No matter how boring or exciting it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW my "secret" word to type to leave this comment was "vocal" no joke.

    ReplyDelete